1. The designer will come to your home to review design ideas and take measurements.
2. A follow up appointment will be scheduled to discuss price and the design.
3. After the design is set, it is time to pick the materials, finishes, and hardware after which the desginer will confirm the price.
4. When you are satisfied, there will be a 50% deposit required along with a schedule of when installation can begin.
5. Products are made locally in New York enabling timely installation.
6. Once everything is completed it is time for you to enjoy!